Ask an Expert
free call 1300 720 000
9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Our experiences with Tim Cope in Mongolia are just the stuff of dreams.
The trip was absolutely superb and having Tim as our guide was such an amazing bonus!
Your local operators there are excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything went superbly well. The drivers were unrivalled. They multi-tasked as butchers, professional singers and entertainers.
I cannot praise the whole team enough..... It was a dream come true: to ride in the wake of Genghis Khan, on a Mongolian horse, wrapped in a deel!
Thank you so much for organising such a magnificent trip!
Top 5 in 2013
1. Sri Lanka – Sri Lanka is soaring as a destination, now elevated into the spotlight after landing in the #1 spot on the coveted Lonely Planet Best Country List in 2013. More than just an extension or stop over from India, Sri Lanka has its own unique charm and that should not be overlooked.
Sri Lanka Explorer | 11 Days $1990AUD
2. Madagascar – Despite limited flight availability, Madagascar is proving to be one of World Expeditions’ fastest growing destinations and also landed on the Top 10 Lonely Planet list for 2013 (#10). Madagascar is a biodiversity hotspot with over 80% of its plant and animal species found nowhere else on Earth.
Madagascar Adventure | 21 Days|$3990AUD
3. Bhutan – Bhutan is remote, untouched and mystical. We are offering a rare opportunity to experience this country alongside Australian Geographic Trustee Sorrel Wilby on a remote wilderness trek that combines mountains, culture and the colourful Paro Teschu Festival (March) or the Thimphu Teschu Festival (September).
Mountains & Festivals of Bhutan with Sorrel Wilby
14 Days | Departs 24 March and 14 September 2013 | $4950AUD
4. Tibet – The ‘challenging’ visa arrangements applicable to travellers visiting Tibet have now been lifted, making it easier to enter the country and support the people of Tibet by joining one of our superb trips in the region.
High Road to Lhasa | 14 Days | $2990AUD
5. Myanmar – Since the ‘tourism embargo’ was lifted at the end of 2011, Myanmar is open to visitors and has, for good reason, caught the attention of the global travel market. Now is the time to go to experience this magical land before the crowds catch on.
Highlights of Myanmar | 12 Days | $2790AUD